seriously LOVING taking the time this year to get crafty and creative with my Christmas decor and wrapping. My mom was the BEST gift wrapper..and since she hasn't been able to do much of that I plan on carrying that on. (or attempt to) I'm serious though...she made her own bows...and the patterns of the wrapping ALWAYS matched up perfectly. I;ve got big shoes to fill!
five tips for prettier presents
1. Choose some colors in a similar theme! This year I've been sticking to reds, golds and black. Its amazing what a splash of gold glitter can do. So simple, but pretty.
2. Sparkling ribbon and simple twine. I usually get them at a craft store as they are reasonable and a ton to choose from!
3. Greenery and Christmas floral picks. - I also get these at the craft store! Just cut off what you need and use a hot glue gun to add some greens, dried flowers, bulbs or whatever you prefer.
4. Well..I kinda gave this one away...a hot glue gun!
5. This little gift tag kit is super fun! Thank you Target Dollar Spot -
Now your turn!
Love wrapping or hate it?
Any tips or tricks to share?
Cookie and Treats Baker. R.N. Nutrition Nerd. Runner. <3 Coffee. Fitness. Foodie. In pursuit of finding my own kind of balance...
Peppermint Cocoa Shake for the Holidays!
Weekly Recap, Links from Around the Web and Almost 30
Thoughts of the Week
Thinking out Loud -
Real Talk Saturday
Cauliflower Rice Stirfry
Random Thoughts this Week
What I'm Loving Lately