Ain't nobody got time for dry chicken! Although..it happens all too often. It should be a crime. Here are a few tips and tricks that have been working well for my chicken boobs!
Every time Perfect Chicken Breasts
1. Choose thick chicken breasts. I also prefer the ones that are NOT frozen, but found in the poultry section! I have found that the frozen kind have too much junk that I end up cutting off. (that stretchy yuck stuff)
2. Bake at 375 for 24 minutes. I don't know why but at that temp and time the juices run clear and they turn out perfect
3. Before slicing let the chicken rest for about five to ten minutes before slicing and dicing.
4. Before baking I always rinse the breasts and pat dry with a paper towel. Trim off the extra white stuff that you don't want to eat! (that part is up to you) -
5. LOVING flavor gods seasoning. NO I'm not getting paid to say that - but for real though. That seasoning is legit! Sprinkle on the chicken breasts and rub around on each side. I swear it almost becomes like a breading and gives it amazing flavor! Kinds I've tried and loved so far: Everything seasoning, Garlic Lovers, Spicy Lovers, Lemon and Garlic, Pizza - they have a TON of other ones on their website! for real though check them out!
6. Parchment paper is the bomb.com and helps for easy clean up (aka throw the parchment paper away...the end)
7. Enjoy your chicken! Here are a few of the ways I've been loving it lately...
On the side of a chopped salad! Keeping it simple here! Greens (kale and asian chopped salad mix), onions, radishes, pea pods and cilantro! Ps. these containers from amazon are super handy...and microwave safe!
On a pita! I love the joseph's brand pitas and make these often! Pita + veggies (here I have broccoli, onions and kale) top with sliced chicken and daiya cheese and microwave for about a minute! I love drizzling with bolthouse ranch and buffalo sauce (and don't forget lots of crushed red pepper) OR hummus is also SUPER good on it!
This had turkey AND chicken on it! Cauliflower rice, broccoli, onions and pea pods! so so good!!!
Any chicken tips to share? Have you tried Flavor God's seasoning yet?
Runner. Lifter. Girlboss. Entrepreneur. Nurse. Coach.
Thoughts of the Week
Thinking out Loud -
Real Talk Saturday
Cauliflower Rice Stirfry
Random Thoughts this Week
What I'm Loving Lately